LEVEL 2 PROTOCOLS
- If your child is unwell please keep them at home
- As we are restricted to 100 in the courts all spectators will have to watch outside the fenced area, on each court there will be 2 x teams plus subs, 2 x managers, 2 x coaches, 2 x umpires = 24
- Our times will slightly alter to allow santizing of gear and one session to completely exit courts before the next session begins.
- Years 1- 4 3.50pm
- Years 5/6 4.15pm
- Years 7/8 5.00pm
- College 6.10pm
- Seniors 7.10pm
- There will be one Entry point for teams at the gate by the bus shelter and one Exit point at the gates at the end of court 1 by the building. The Covid QR code is located on the gate and fence.
- Warm up will have to happen on the grass areas or the courts on the other side of the sports ground.
- The centre will provide each team with hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes to keep in their gear bags - pick up from the score card area on arrival.
- Managers to induct their teams before play - hand sanitizing, no sharing drink bottles
- Please leave courted area as soon as your session finishes to allow the next session to enter.
We appreciate your help in keeping our players and community safe and well.