AS THIS IS A NEW SYSTEM FOR US THIS YEAR ALL PLAYERS PLEASE REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER
- Future Ferns Year 1-4 - $35.00
- Juniors Year 5-8 - $60.00
- College - $70.00
- Seniors - $55.00
- Representative - $65.00
- REDUCED FEES FOR 2020
- Future Ferns - $25
- Juniors Years 5 to 8 - $45
- College Years 9-13 - $50
- Senior/Social - $40
All Junior Grades through to College pay per player with a 10% discount applied to a family with three or more children in these grades.
Payment can be made via direct debit - Mercury Bay Netball Centre BNZ 02-0496-0002930-00. Fees must be made before the start of competition. If you have any issues with the payment of fees, please contact us on email@example.com to discuss payment arrangement in confidence.
- Where a club member is under 12 years of age, a parent or guardian is required to help as required on a rotational basis with other parents.
- Activities may include helping junior co ordinator with skills and drills on court, BBQ assistance and putting out/packing away equipment.
- All MBNC members aged under 12 years must have a parent or a guardian/caregiver present at all club activities the athlete attends and is responsible for that child at all times. Nonattendance of a parent/nominated guardian or caregiver may result in an athlete being excluded from club activities for safety reasons.
- All families of MBNC from Years 5-13 as a minimum are required to be apart of a duty roster on the BBQ.