Public health measures and the ‘10 Golden Rules’
1. If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work, school or socialise.
2. If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, call your doctor or healthline. Get tested (https://covid19.govt.nz/covid-19/ about-covid-19/covid-19-testing/).
3. Wash your hands.
4. Sneeze or cough into your elbow and regularly clean shared surfaces.
5. You must self-isolate if you’re told by officials to do so.
6. Stay healthy, work with your GP if you have underlying health issues.
7. Keep track of where you’ve been.
8. Businesses help people track movements by displaying the QR code.
9. Stay vigilant.
10. Be kind to others and be kind to yourself.
LEVEL 2 PROTOCOLS
- If your child is unwell please keep them at home
- As we are restricted to 100 in the courts all spectators will have to watch outside the fenced area, on each court there will be 2 x teams plus subs, 2 x managers, 2 x coaches, 2 x umpires = 24
- Our times will slightly alter to allow santizing of gear and one session to completely exit courts before the next session begins.
- Years 1- 4 3.50pm
- Years 5/6 4.15pm
- Years 7/8 5.00pm
- College 6.10pm
- Seniors 7.10pm
- There will be one Entry point for teams at the gate by the bus shelter and one Exit point at the gates at the end of court 1 by the building. The Covid QR code is located on the gate and fence.
- Warm up will have to happen on the grass areas or the courts on the other side of the sports ground.
- The centre will provide each team with hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes to keep in their gear bags - pick up from the score card area on arrival.
- Managers to induct their teams before play - hand sanitizing, no sharing drink bottles
- Please leave courted area as soon as your session finishes to allow the next session to enter.
We appreciate your help in keeping our players and community safe and well.